RESERVATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay and DO NOT include breakfast unless it is specifically outlined in the rate specification (e.i. ROOM+BREAKFAST RATE). Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in US dollars (USD).
• For all accommodations to guarantee your reservation we require either a valid credit card or partial prepayment via bank transfer.
• For Standard Rate bookings: pre-authorisation of credit card to be charged for 1 night stay 7 days prior to your arrival or bank transfer of the amount for 1 night stay to be invoiced by us and paid by you 7 days prior to your arrival (the invoice will be emailed to the address you specified during booking).
• For Early Bird Rate bookings: pre-authorisation of credit card for 50% of the total amount of your booking to be charged 14 days prior to your arrival or bank transfer of 50% of the total amount of your booking to be invoiced by us and paid by you 14 days prior to your arrival. (the invoice will be emailed to the address you specified during booking).
• The Hotel accepts Visa and Mastercard as well as wire transfers and payment in cash (on premises).
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
• Rate is for the room provided the total number of guests use the existing bedding. The maximum number of guests per room is 2+1, 4+1 or 6+1 guests depending on the room type (Standard, Junior Suite or Family Suite) and availability of roll-out extra-bed. For your convenience all Standard rooms and certain suites are equipped with an extra FREE OF CHARGE rollaway bed. Please ensure you fill in the correct number of guests sharing the room of your selection for correct room assignment.
• Rates include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. Rates may be adjusted without prior notice should the prevailing government taxes change.
• A cash deposit of GEL 200 for the total length of your stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room. Guests under 18 years of age sleep for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 13:00 and check-out time is by 12:00.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
• Unless otherwise stated in the appropriate rate’s cancellation policy cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 168 hours (i.e., by 16:00 GMT+4) prior to your arrival date.
• Unless otherwise stated in the appropriate rate’s cancellation policy cancellation or amendment made within 168 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
• Unless otherwise stated in the appropriate rate’s cancellation policy in the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• Unless otherwise stated in the appropriate rate plan of your selection all rooms and suite rates DO NOT include breakfast charge.
• Breakfast charge is GEL12 per person per day.
• Breakfast for children of 10 years and under is free.
• Breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow LLC Simple Pleasures and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Georgia) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) the Hotel and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of LLC Simple Pleasures and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed unless agreed between the Hotel and the Guest upfront. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• This reservation is NOT transferable. NO name change is allowed unless advised to us by means of email or phone within free cancellation period and accepted by the Hotel.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Georgia.
For general enquiries, please call +995591688488 (ქარ) or +995 558 999 822 (ENG; RUS, ITA) (09:00 - 21:00 GMT+4). Email: